Effective Copywriting makes a massive difference to your online success. Copywriting has nothing to do with copyright law.
Copy-writing is written content conveyed through online media and print materials. Copy is content primarily used for the purpose of advertising or marketing. This type of written material is often used to persuade a person or group to take up an offer as well as raise brand awareness.
It is the art and science of strategically delivering words (whether written or spoken) that get people to take some form of action.
The fact is that whether the title of an article or the headline of a sales page, readers make snap decisions based on a quick scan of the top of the page and it’s content. More often than not, people are unimpressed so move on to something else.Our copywriting video course is designed to help you connect with folk in a meaningful way.
What’s important to understand is that while words are the main focus of copywriting. Writing isn’t necessarily what most time is spent doing. There is a lot of research and thinking, tweaking and formatting, and a bunch of other seemingly peripheral tasks to engage in.
In fact, it is often said among copywriters that you should spend half your time researching, a third editing and only a sixth actually writing your copy. Despite what some people think, copywriting is a lot more than just ‘writing stuff’.
Unlike other writers or journalists, copywriters usually write with an agenda in mind. This might be to promote a product, but it might also be to educate an audience or demonstrate expertise.
Written and spoken content is used in all sorts of ways to talk to people rather than just pushing a product or service. This means that in your copywriting you have to be versatile and a quick learner.
Many people are clueless when it comes to producing good copy for websites, videos and other internet properties.
If this is you, then …
Our Effective Copywriting Video Course Is What You Need.
If you need copy for these areas below:
- Blog posts. These can range from 200 to 1500 words. They’re usually a bit more informal or opinionated.
- White papers. Not like the government ones though. White papers tend to be 1,500-2,500 words and are informative, educational documents that explain the origins of a problem and how it might be solved. Often the solution will be linked to what you sell, but the majority of the white paper will be objective and useful.
- Emails. Email campaigns are there to pique interest, raise awareness and prompt an action. They have to be short, enticing and informative.
- Social media posts. Those little 140 character tweets and witty Facebook updates don’t write themselves you know. Social media requires copywriting too.
- Case studies. Short articles that explain how a product or service helped different people. Case studies often have a formulaic structure but a good copywriter can find the story inside it.
- Website copy. Writing for the web comes with its own set of rules and guiding principles: it’s a whole other skill set, but one many copywriters need up their sleeve.
By the way, this is NOT something we outsourced.
These are high quality lessons that we created especially for you.
We’ve worked hard to ensure our training was simple, dependable, and step-by-step. We did this to improve your chances of success as a copywriter.
Time is your biggest asset! – Instead of having to figure out how to to be a good coywriter on your own, you can simply follow the easy step-by-step tutorials that we’ve laid out in this revealing 4 module video course.
We know you’ll love this effective copywriting course especially when you can download this today for only $27
While you wait for your download check out the resources page. Thanks