Are You listed On Google My Business?
Is your listing wrong?
Is your competitors listing better?
Are You using all the features?
An important first step in any local business strategy is to claim and verify your FREE local business’ Google My Business (GMB) listing. Getting on Google My Business can increase your chances of showing up in Google’s Local Pack, Local Finder, Google Maps, and organic rankings in general.
Qualifying local businesses can claim this free listing on Google and include information about their company, like their address, phone number, business hours, and types of payments accepted.
Google has some great features that companies should take advantage of that enhances your Google My Business listing and helps to grab viewers’ attention — and can increase how you rank in local search results.
If you haven’t claimed, verified and maximized your Google My Business Listing yet, now is the time.
Launching an online presence for your business doesn’t have to be overwhelming. To help you get started, we put together the best practices for putting your business online.
When people search for your business, the information they find should be up-to-date and accurate.
Every day, consumers use the Internet to get reviews and advice before making purchases.
They’re getting a lot of info through reviews found on local business directories like Google My Business.
If your business isn’t listed completely and accurately on as many sites as possible, you’re missing out on a big opportunity.
Get Found Online
With Google handling more than two trillion searches a year, and nearly half of those having local intent, it’s safe to say that having a visible local online presence for your business is huge.
The first place to list is Google My Business and then as many other listings as you can manage.
This is where we can help with this amazing D.I.Y course.
If you don’t want to do it yourself … You will find a great done for you service here.
It all starts with YOUR Google My Business listing.
Here is an excellent opportunity to harness all the persuasive power of the Google Business Platform, claim your business on Google Maps, build your website’s authority and increase your business online visibility.
Watch The Video
With this detailed Google My Business course you will discover:
- 1. An Overview of Google My Business.
- 2. How To add Video to Your Business listing. (video)
- 3. How to set up your account and get started with GMB profile.
- 4. How to create awesome Google Posts?
- 5. Tips to improve your local SEO with your my business profile.
- 6. What You Need to Know about the latest updates and features of Google My Business with tips and tricks to use for your benefit.
- 7. Tips and Tricks for Google My Business Website Builder.
- 8. Mistakes You’re Making On Your Google Business Listing.
- 9. An overview of Google My Business Attributes.
- 10. Google My Business Listing Guide.
- 11. Google My Business Step by Step
- 12. How can you improve Your Local Google Presence With Reviews from customers?
- 13. How to use Citations, Review Sites & Track them for your benefit?
- 14. Special Citations Document
- 15. Tracking Google My Business Traffic Data.
- 16. How to interpret GMB Traffic insights?
- 17. All about using the Google My Business API.
- 18. 200 Listing Sites for your other listings with a help sheet. 50 top sites in USA, CAN, UK, AUS.
- 19. Cheat Sheet
- 20. Mind Map
- And much more!
This really is well researched and up-to-date content!
And all of this at an INCREDIBLY LOW Prices of $97!
Local consumers are increasingly searching online for shops, grocery stores, restaurants, car dealers, realtors and many other businesses in their local area.
According to Google, four out of five people use search engines to find local information, like a company’s business hours, address, phone number, online reviews, busy times and more.
Have You Taken a Look at Google’s Local Listing Platform?
Google’s new listing platform “Google My Business” has replaced Google+ Local and Google Places; instead, you will use Google My Business to manage your search, Maps, and Google+ account all from this ONE convenient location.
Getting a local business listed on GMB and other online directories is one of the fastest and easiest ways to get a local business to start showing up for local search results on Google.
Before we dive in further, let’s take a look at some facts:
- 72% of consumers who perform a local search visit a business within 5 miles distance.
- 50% of local searches lead to business visits within one day.
- 78% of Local mobile searches result in an offline purchase.
- 51% of smartphone users have discovered a new company or product when searching from their smartphone.
- More Google Searches takes place on mobile devices then on computers in 10 countries including US and Japan.
- Businesses with detailed and complete online Google My Business listings are twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers.
- Adding photos to your business listing will drive 42% more requests for driving directions on Google Maps and 35% more clicks to your website.
- Adding video increase the effectiveness many times.
In today’s digital marketing and advertising economy, Google is the number one way that your prospects and new customers are going to gather information about your business.
Like it or not, if you own a business, Google My Business should be an essential component of your online presence.
So, there’s no doubt that you should activate and maintain your My Business account, and make it awesome.
We have put together all the resources you need to help you optimize your listing on Google My Business Platform and are already being used by some of the best marketers on the web.
In this high-impact Training Guide, we’ll walk you through the exact process of making a successful Google My business profile step by step and optimizing it for best performance. And we’ll give you everything you need to pick up those folk looking for a business just like yours.
Introducing …. Google My Business
Learn how to set up, use and get the most out of Google My Business!
Written by professionals this guide will help you save time and avoid frustration with these steps on how to set up and optimize your business listing on Google My Business.
We have taken care of all you need to do with your business listing and SEO strategy …. Now all you need to do is simply use this guide and tips before your competitors do.
Don’t delay… Just grab your copy of the guide!
In Addition, We are providing FREE ACCESS to our analyzer tool so you can see how Google sees your business at any given time.
Don’t Wait… Get Started Today.
We can’t emphasize how important it is to register with Google My Business. GMB pages are pushed to the top results no matter what.
Without GMB, your business is missing out on a crucial opportunity.
Every day that goes by – that you’re NOT following these best practices — you are literally losing out to your competitor…
Just download this incredible guide to get on top.
>DOWNLOAD MY COPY of Google My Business Now<
So, Are you ready to get started????
The objective is to enable every entrepreneur and small business owner and arm them with the expert knowledge it takes to stand up to the big guys.
In an era where Google not only is a noun but a verb, since searching on the website is so universal, improving how your business appears on Google will have a big impact.
So decide whether you want to leverage the opportunity available to you today or be left eating the dust of your competition?
Get Started now and grow your online business visibility.
Download OBS “Google My Business” Training Guide TODAY!